Prof. Dr. Amal Khoury
Israel, Tel Aviv
Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Prof. Dr. Amal Khoury. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
femoral neck fractures
bone mineral density
lumbar facet joints
periprosthetic joint infection
fixation femoral neck
robotic assisted fixation
- 1988-1995 Studied human medicine at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- Obtaining specialization in orthopedics
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- 1995-1996 Internship at the Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem
- 1996-2003 Internship in orthopedic surgery at the Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem
- 1997 Lecturer in orthopedic surgery for medical students at the Hebrew University School of Medicine in Jerusalem
- 1997 Lecturer at the School for Nurses of the Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem
- 2001 An advisor for the OR course for nurses
- 2003-2004 An advisor to orthopedists at the University of Toronto
- 2005-2019 Senior Orthopedic Surgeon at the Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem
- 2005-2009 An instructor in orthopedic surgeries at the School of Medicine of the Tel Aviv University
- 2006 Lecturer at the Hebrew University School of Medicine in Jerusalem
- 2010-2019 Director of the Department of orthopedic trauma at the Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem
- 2012 Senior Lecturer at the Hebrew University School of Medicine in Jerusalem
- 2018 Head of the program for orthopedic studies at the Hebrew University School of Medicine in Jerusalem
- 2020 Director of the Department of orthopedics at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre, Tel Aviv
Awards & Memberships
- 2019 A member of the board of internships at the Hebrew University School of Medicine in Jerusalem
- 2019 A member of the lecturer training program at the Hebrew University School of Medicine in Jerusalem
Development of a New Model of Humeral Hemiarthroplasty in Rats.
Increases in IUD Provision at Alabama Department of Public Health Clinics From 2016 to 2019.
Enhancement and external validation of algorithms using diagnosis codes to identify invasive Escherichia Coli disease.
22 August, 2023
Weizmann St, 6,
Tel Aviv, Israel
About this place
Tel Aviv is Israel's largest metropolis and hub for innovation, culture, and creativity. The city is the most populous in Israel's
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Amal Khoury?
The primary specialization of the doctor is orthopedics .
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. Amal Khoury
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Amal Khoury