Prof. Dr. med. Sebastien Hagmann
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1999-2006 Studied human medicine at the University of Heidelberg
- 2002-2003 Studied human medicine at the University of Montpellier
- 2008 Defense of the dissertation at the Neurological University Clinic Heidelberg: "Changes in systemic lymphocyte populations after experimental murine stroke"
- 2009 Rotation to the BG Accident Clinic Ludwigshafen (Prof. Dr. med. A. Wentzensen, Prof. Dr. P.A. Grutzner)
- 2012 Certification in radiation protection (skeleton)
- 2012-2014 Post-Doc Fellow, Harvard Medical School of Boston
- 2013 Obtaining specialization in orthopedics and trauma surgery
- 2016 Additional qualification in pediatric orthopedics
- 2017 Habilitation and a teaching license for orthopedics and trauma surgery
- 2006 Assistant Doctor, Department of pediatric orthopedics, neuro orthopedics, and foot surgery at the University Hospital Heidelberg (Prof. Dr. V. Ewerbeck)
- 2016 Senior Physician, Department of pediatric orthopedics, neuro orthopedics, and foot surgery at the University Hospital Heidelberg
- 2017-2018 Senior Physician and Deputy Section Head, Department of pediatric orthopedics, neuro orthopedics, and foot surgery at the University Hospital Heidelberg
- 2018 Section Head and Medical Director, Department of pediatric orthopedics, neuro orthopedics, and foot surgery at the University Hospital Heidelberg
Awards & Memberships
- 2000-2006 Scholarship Holder of the German National Academic Foundation
- 2002-2003 Holderlin Scholarship from the German National Academic Foundation
- 2011 Young Investigator Award from Osteoarthritis Research Society International
- 2012-2014 Research grant from the German Research Foundation
- Member of the German Society for Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery
- Member of the International Cartilage Repair Society
- Member of the Osteoarthritis Research Society International
- Member of the Association for Pediatric Orthopedics
[Melanosis of the bladder-a rare diagnosis].
27 June, 2023
Functional outcome and athletic level after arthroscopic repair followed by triple pelvic osteotomy in patients with labral tears resulting from acetabular dysplasia.
26 June, 2023
A comparative in vitro and in vivo analysis of the biological properties of the 45S5-, 1393-, and 0106-B1-bioactive glass compositions using human bone marrow-derived stromal cells and a rodent critical size femoral defect model.
13 June, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Sebastien Hagmann?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric orthopedics, trauma surgery, neuroorthopedics, and foot surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Sebastien Hagmann