PD. Dr. med. Sascha C. A. Herber
interventional and diagnostic radiology, nuclear medicine
Work > 20 years
- 1988-1994 Study of human medicine at the Universities of Lubeck and Mainz
- 1994 Doctoral Degree, University of Mainz
- 1999 Doctoral thesis defense
- Obtaining specialization in internal medicine
- 2002 Board certification in diagnostic radiology
- 1995-1997 Intern, Department of internal medicine, St. Johannis Hospital
- 1997 Assistant Physician, Department of Radiology, University Hospital Mainz
- 2008 Head of the Department of diagnostic and interventional radiology, nuclear medicine at Academic Hospital Koblenz-Montabau
Awards, memberships, publications
- Member of the European Society of Radiology
What diseases does PD. Dr. med. Sascha C. A. Herber treat?
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of PD. Dr. med. Sascha C. A. Herber?
The primary specialization of the doctor is interventional and diagnostic radiology, nuclear medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
PD. Dr. med. Sascha C. A. Herber has been practising for more than 29 years.