Prof. Dr. med. Wolfgang Weber
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Medical School, the University Hospital rehts der Isar of the Technical University of Munich
- 1995 Medical license to practice
- 1996-2001 Specialization in nuclear medicine at the Technical University of Munich
- 2001-2003 the Faculty of the Department of nuclear medicine at the Technical University of Munich
- 2003-2007 Associate professor at the University of California, Los Angeles
- 2007 Chair of the Department of nuclear medicine at the University of Freiburg
- 2013-2017 Chief of the molecular imaging and therapy service at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Professor of Radiology at Weill-Cornell Medical College, New York
- 2018 Director of the Department of nuclear medicine, molecular and radionuclide therapy at University Hospital rehts der Isar Munich
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the editorial board at Journal of Nuclear Medicine
- Member of the editorial board at European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- Member of the editorial board at Clinical Cancer Research
- Member of the editorial board at Journal of Clinical Oncology
Trends in use of neoadjuvant systemic therapy in patients with clinically node-positive breast cancer in Europe: prospective TAXIS study (OPBC-03, SAKK 23/16, IBCSG 57-18, ABCSG-53, GBG 101).
Understanding Trust Determinants in a Live Chat Service on Familial Cancer: Qualitative Triangulation Study With Focus Groups and Interviews in Germany.
23 August, 2023
The American Society of Breast Surgeons classification system for oncoplastic breast conserving surgery independently predicts the risk of delayed wound healing.
16 August, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Wolfgang Weber?
The primary specialization of the doctor is nuclear medicine, molecular and radionuclide therapy.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Wolfgang Weber