PD. Dr. med. Michael Hanns-Joachim Becker
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1977-1984 Studied Medicine at the Hannover Medical School
- Ph.D. thesis on the side effect of the use of immunosuppressive drugs on the transplanted areas of the nerves
- 1992 Medical specialist in surgery
- 1995 Medical specialist in plastic and reconstructive surgery
- 1999 Received additional qualification in the field of hand surgery
- 2002 Habilitation
- Fellow of the German Research Foundation in research of nerves
- Senior Physician in various university hospitals (Hanover, Aachen, Wuppertal)
- 2004 Head of the Department of plastic, peripheral nerve, reconstructive microsurgery, and hand surgery at Pauwels Clinic Aachen
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German-speaking Working Group on Microsurgery
- Member of the German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery (formerly the Association of German Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the American Society of Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Member of the International Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Member of the NervClub
About this place
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of PD. Dr. med. Michael Hanns-Joachim Becker?
The primary specialization of the doctor is neurosurgery and nerve transplant, hand and nerve microsurgery, reconstructive surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© PD. Dr. med. Michael Hanns-Joachim Becker