PD. Dr. med. Marc Rollinghoff
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1997 Study of human medicine at the University of Magdeburg
- 1998 Study of human medicine at the University of Erlangen
- 1999 Study of human medicine at the University of Mainz
- 2000 Traineeships in surgery, orthopedics, ophthalmology, radiology
- 2002 Practical year in internal medicine in Tennessee, surgery in Lucerne, orthopedics in Trier
- 2004 Dissertation: Pharmacological Institute of the University of Mainz: "Effect of tachykinins on cholinergic neurotransmission in the isolated human small intestine and large intestine" (Prof. Kilbinger)
- 2010 Specialist in orthopedics and trauma surgery
- 2013 Habilitation: "Minimally invasive stabilization for vertebral body fractures with various Systems of cement augmentation - a biomechanical and clinical study"
- 2013 Specialist in special orthopedic surgery
- 2003 Assistant Doctor in trauma surgery, Clinic Furth (basic surgery)
- 2010 Senior Physician at the Clinic for orthopedics, accident surgery and sports medicine, Johanna Etienne Hospital Neuss
- 2010 Research Associate in the Clinic and Polyclinic for orthopedics and trauma surgery at the University of Cologne
- 2011 Senior Physician, Department of orthopedics, trauma and reconstructive surgery, University Clinic and Polyclinic for orthopedics and physical medicine in Halle
- 2014 Chief Physician, Department of the spine, Themistocles GLUCK Hospital, Specialist Clinic for Spine and Joint Diseases in Ratingen
- 2016 Chief Physician, Department of orthopedics, spinal and accidental surgery at Marien Hospital Marl
Occipital bone thickness: Implications on occipital-cervical fusion. A cadaveric study
Fracture risk of vertebral bodies after cryosurgery using a miniature cryoprobe: A biomechanical in-vitro analysis on human bones
Single-Shot Epidural Injections in the Management of Radicular Pain
About this place
What is the specialization of PD. Dr. med. Marc Rollinghoff?
The primary specialization of the doctor is orthopedics and traumatology, spinal and accidental surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© PD. Dr. med. Marc Rollinghoff