Dr. med. Michael Lehnert
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1984-1990 Study of human medicine at the Free University of Berlin
- 1995 Additional qualification in hand surgery (Hand Surgery Clinic in Bad Neustadt/Saale), a specialist in orthopedics and sports medicine
- 1990-1992 Doctor in an internship, Orthopedic Clinic and Polyclinic of the Free University Berlin in the Oskar-Helene-Heim (Medical director: Prof. Dr. U. Weber)
- 1992-1993 Clinic for Hand Surgery, Bad Neustadt (Medical Director: Prof. Dr. U. Lanz)
- 1994-1995 Orthopedic Clinic and Polyclinic of the Free University of Berlin in the Oskar-Helene-Heim (Medical director: Prof. Dr. U. Weber)
- 1996 Medical Director and owner of the Medical Center Meviva for orthopedics, hand surgery, and sports medicine
- 1998 Consultant Hand Surgeon in Appiano Gentile, Birch Clinic
- 1998-2005 Managing Director and Operator of the Surgical Private Clinic "Life clinic" in Berlin
- Hand Surgeon, Department of hand orthopedic surgery at ATOS Orthopedic Clinic Munich
Awards & Memberships
- Member of German-speaking working group for hand surgery
- Member of the German Society for Hand Surgery
- Member of the German Society for Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Member of the Society for Orthopaedic Traumatology Sports Medicine
- Member of the German Society for Pain Medicine
- A bestselling author with his current book "Hands are good, everything is good."
ATS/ ERS spirometry quality criteria in real life. Results of two occupational field studies.
Adaptations for gas exchange enabled the elongation of lepidopteran proboscises.
24 July, 2023
The offshore wind energy potential of Morocco: Optimal locations, cost analysis, and socioenvironmental examination.
5 June, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Michael Lehnert?
The primary specialization of the doctor is orthopedics and trauma surgery, hand surgeon and sports medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. med. Michael Lehnert