Dr. med. habil. Krzysztof Wrobel
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1994-2000 Studied medicine at the Medical College, Jagiellonian University
- 2000 Doctor's diploma, Jagiellonian University
- 2002-2009 Specialization in cardiac surgery at the Department of Heart, Vascular Surgery, and Transplantology
- 2009 Fellow of the European Board of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons
- 2011 Defense of the doctoral thesis: “Analysis of a group of patients living for more than 10 years after orthotopic heart transplantation” at the Allenort Cardiology Center
- 2020 Obtaining the degree of doctor habilitated in medical sciences awarded by the Medical University of Warsaw
- Completion of the Surgical Leadership program run by Harvard Medical School
- 1997 Internship at the Cardiac Surgery Clinic, Ruprecht-Karls-Universitat Chirurgische Klinik, Heidelberg, Germany
- 2000 Internship at the Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester University, Rochester, NY, USA, Cardiac Surgery Clinic
- 2000-2001 Postgraduate internship at the University Hospital, Krakow
- 2010-2011 Deputy head of the Cardiac Surgery Clinic of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration
- 2012 Research internship at Duke University, NC, USA
- 2020 Head of the Cardiac Surgery Clinic at the Medicover Hospital
- Professor at Lazarski University
Awards & Memberships
- 2000 Award of the President of the Polish Cardiac Society
- 2014 Award of the Polish Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery for the best publication
- 2015 Award of the Polish Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery for the best publication
- 2015 Award of the Polish Society of Cardiology for publication
- 2015 Gold reviewer of Cardiology Poland
- 2018 Science Award Professor Zbigniew Religia
- Member of the European Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Member of the Society of American Thoracic Surgeons
- Member of the Polish Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Member of the Polish Cardiac Society
- Member of the European Society of Cardiology
- Member of the Polish Transplant Society
- Member of the European Transplantation Society
Structure-Guided Design and Synthesis of a Pyridazinone Series of Trypanosoma cruzi Proteasome Inhibitors.
10 August, 2023
Transcatheter transseptal treatment of patients with severe mitral regurgitation using an atrial fixation mitral valve replacement technology.
15 July, 2023
Investigating the Impact of Guided Imagery on Stress, Brain Functions, and Attention: A Randomized Trial.
7 July, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. med. habil. Krzysztof Wrobel?
The primary specialization of the doctor is cardiac surgery, transplantology, thoracic surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. med. habil. Krzysztof Wrobel