Dr. med. Angelika Behrens
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied human medicine
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- 2005 Obtaining specialization in internal medicine
- 2006 Technical and expert knowledge of radiation protection
- 2007 Received additional specialization in nutritional medicine
- 2008 Obtaining additional specialization in drug-based tumor therapy
- 2009 Received additional specialization in gastroenterology
- 2011 Certificate in oncological gastroenterology from the German Society for Gastroenterology, Digestive and Metabolic Diseases
- 2014 Acquisition of the additional qualification in palliative medicine
- 2008-2013 Senior Medical Director of the specialized oncology outpatient clinic for tumors of the gastrointestinal tract at Dr. Horst Schmidt Clinic in Wiesbaden (Prof. Dr. K. Ell)
- 2014-2015 Senior Consultant, Department of gastroenterology at the Clinic Friedrichshain in Berlin (Prof. Dr. Medical J. Pohl)
- 2015-2016 Acting Chief Physician, Department of gastroenterology at the Clinic Friedrichshain in Berlin
- 2016-2017 Senior Physician, Department of gastroenterology at the Clinic Friedrichshain in Berlin (Prof. Dr. J.
- 2017 Chief Physician in the collegiate system (together with Dr. Vera Stier), Department of internal medicine and geriatrics (elderly medicine) with Osler's disease center at the Evangelical Elisabeth Hospital Berlin
Awards & Memberships
- Report for the United European Association of Gastroenterology: “Acute sedation associated with complications in gastrointestinal endoscopy: the ProSed2 study”
- Norgine Gastro Award for the publication: “S3 Guideline on sedation in gastrointestinal”
Standardized Procedures for Patients with Dysplasia and Other Diseases of the Cervix, Vulva, and Vagina at a Certified Dysplasia Unit Prior to the Introduction of the Organized Cervical Cancer Screening Program.
15 August, 2023
Droxidopa in the Management of Hepatorenal Syndrome.
Artificial intelligence and ChatGPT in Orthopaedics and sports medicine.
26 July, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Angelika Behrens?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, oncological gastroenterology, drug-based tumor therapy, and palliative medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. med. Angelika Behrens