Dr. Jose Gonzalbez Morgaez
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
Diabetes and obesity: the epidemic of the 21st century - Teknon Medical Center
Thyroid disorders (Dr. José Gonzálbez)
- 1992 Bachelor of medicine and surgery University of Valencia
- Monographic doctoral courses at the University of Barcelona
- 1997 Specialist in endocrinology and nutrition
- Resident Physician at Princes of Spain Hospital in Bellvitge
- 1997 Fellowship of the University Health City of Bellvitge with a special focus on the treatment of type I diabetes
- Doctor of medicine from the University of Barcelona
- 1999 Associate Internal Medicine Physician at Belvitge Hospital
- 2000 Associate Endocrinologist at Dr. Josep Trueta Hospital Girona
- 2002 Member of the faculty of Teknon Medical Center Barcelona
- 2003 Director of endocrinology and metabolic surgery group at Endodiabet
- Department of internal medicine (endocrinology) at Teknon Medical Center Barcelona
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the Spanish Society of Endocrinology and Nutrition
Cardiovascular Efficacy and Safety of Bococizumab in High-Risk Patients.
20 April, 2017
Efficacy and safety of exenatide once weekly versus metformin, pioglitazone, and sitagliptin used as monotherapy in drug-naive patients with type 2 diabetes (DURATION-4): a 26-week double-blind study.
[Intensive insulin treatment improves metabolic control and preserves residual insulin secretion at 5 years from the diagnosis of type-1 diabetes mellitus]
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. Jose Gonzalbez Morgaez?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, endocrinology, nutrition medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. Jose Gonzalbez Morgaez