Dr. Inmaculada Puig de la Capilla, Ph.D.
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
The role of vaccines in childhood
- 1977 Licensed in Medicine and Surgery, Autonomous University of Barcelona
- 1977-1978 Medical Internship in Pediatric Gastroenterology Department and Neonatal Care Unit, Hospital Sant Joan de Deu, Barcelona
- 1979 Residency in Pediatrics Department, Hospital Santa Creu I Sant Pau
- 1982-1983 Fellowship in Pediatric Infectious Diseases Unit, Hospital for Sick Children, London
- 1987 Ph.D. Magna Cum Laude, Autonomous University of Barcelona. Doctoral thesis: "Prospective study of the etiology of infantile community-acquired pneumonia in the Barcelona area"
- 1990 Private practice at Medical Hospital Teknon, Barcelona
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the Catalonian and Balearic Academy of Medical Science
- Member of the Spanish Pediatrics Society
- Member of the Spanish Society of General Practitioners
- Member of the Catalana Pediatrics Society
- Member of the European Society of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Member of the Catalana Society of Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. Inmaculada Puig de la Capilla, Ph.D.?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatrics, infectious diseases, internal medicine and lung diseases, gastroenterology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. Inmaculada Puig de la Capilla, Ph.D.