Dr. Javier Martin de Carpi
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Doctor of Medicine and Surgery, University of Zaragoza
- 1995 University of Zaragoza, Specialist in Medicine and Surgery
- 1997-2001 Internship with specializations in pediatrics, Hospital, Miguel Servet, Zaragoza
- Master in Nutrition and Diet Therapy for Children and Adolescents, University of Zaragoza
- Master in Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, University of Barcelona
- Advanced training in Pediatric Gastroenterology, University Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology at the Royal Free Hospital, London
- Advanced Training in Pediatric Hepatology, Department of Pediatric Hepatology and Liver Transplantation, Children's Hospital “La Paz”, Madrid
- Scientific Advisor to the Association of Patients with Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Group Coordinator for the Comprehensive Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Children, Sant Joan de Deu Hospital
- Associate Professor at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Barcelona
- 2004 Specialist in Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Dietology, Sant Joan de Deu Hospital, Barcelona
- 2015 Head of the Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Dietology, Sant Joan de Deu Hospital, Barcelona, Spain
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition
- Member of the Working Group on Inflammatory Bowel Disease at the Spanish Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Dietology
- Member of the Spanish Working Group on Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Member of the European Organization for Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Member of the editorial board of the Journal of Crohn's and Colitis and a regular reviewer for a dozen scientific journals in gastroenterology
Benefits of Paediatric to Adult Transition Programme in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: The BUTTERFLY Study of GETECCU and SEGHNP.
21 July, 2023
Efficacy of Crohn's disease exclusion diet in treatment -naïve children and children progressed on biological therapy: a retrospective chart review.
29 June, 2023
A Better Understanding of Pediatric Autoimmune Pancreatitis: Over 13 Years of Experience.
1 May, 2023
About this place
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Dr. Javier Martin de Carpi?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutritional medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. Javier Martin de Carpi