Prof. Dr. Josep Rubio Palau
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 2005 Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona, Spain
- 2010 Degree in Dentistry from the International University of Catalonia
- 2011 Specialization in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Vall d'Hebron University Hospital in Barcelona, Spain
- 2014 Doctor of Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain
- Stayed in reference hospitals in the United States, England, China, Belgium, Italy, India, and Spain
- Head of the Oral and Preventive Medicine area of the Dentistry Degree at the International University of Catalonia
- 2015 Professor of the Oral and Maxillofacial Medicine subject of the Dentistry Degree of the International University of Catalonia
- The specialist at the Department of Pediatric Maxillofacial Surgery, University Pediatric Hospital Sant Joan de Deu Barcelona, Spain
Awards & Memberships
- 2012 Member of the European Board of Craniomaxillofacial Surgery and Head and Neck Surgery
A state-of-the-art guide about the effects of sterilization processes on 3D-printed materials for surgical planning and medical applications: A comparative study.
17 May, 2023
Patient-Specific 3D Printed Soft Models for Liver Surgical Planning and Hands-On Training.
16 April, 2023
Patient Comprehension of Oncologic Surgical Procedures using 3D printed Surgical Planning Prototypes
About this place
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Josep Rubio Palau?
The primary specialization of the doctor is maxillofacial surgery, orthognathic and facial aesthetic surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Josep Rubio Palau