Prof. Dr. Yanai Ben Gal
Israel, Tel Aviv
Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Prof. Dr. Yanai Ben Gal. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
coronary artery bypass
artery bypass grafting
acute coronary syndrome
arterial myocardial revascularization
grafting drugeluting stents
phrenic nerve injury
- 1992-1998 Studied human medicine at the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- 2000-2007 Cardiothoracic residency at the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
- 2006 Obtaining specialization in cardiothoracic surgery at the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center (Israeli and New York State Physician license)
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- 2008-2010 Continuing education in minimally invasive, advanced, and hybrid cardiac surgery at the Columbia University Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital
- 2000-2007 Internship in cardiothoracic surgery at the Tel Aviv Medical Center
- 2004-2007 Clinical Instructor in surgery at the Tel Aviv University
- 2007 Attending Surgeon, Department of cardiothoracic surgery at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
- 2008-2010 Clinical Instructor in surgery at Columbia University in New York
- 2008-2010 Attending Surgeon at Columbia University and New York Presbyterian Hospital
- 2010-2013 Director, Service of the minimally invasive and hybrid cardiac surgery at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
- 2013 Director, Department of cardiothoracic surgery at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
Awards & Memberships
- 2006 The Ami Cohen Young Investigator Award in cardiac surgery
- 2007 The Hanoch Milwidsky Fellow Award for outstanding cardiothoracic thoracic
- 2009 The Israeli Ministry of Industry Trade and Labor Grant
- Member of the Israeli Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Member of the Israeli Cardiologic Society
- Member of the Israeli Medical Association
- Member of the New York Society For Thoracic Surgery
- About 20 presentations at professional conferences (including as a guest lecturer)
Heart Valve Surgery in Antiphospholipid Syndrome Patients-Morbidity and Mortality.
27 March, 2023
Sex differences in heart failure patients assessed by combined echocardiographic and cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
6 February, 2023
Successful conservative management of left ventricular assist device candidates.
Weizmann St, 6,
Tel Aviv, Israel
About this place
Tel Aviv is Israel's largest metropolis and hub for innovation, culture, and creativity. The city is the most populous in Israel's
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Yanai Ben Gal?
The primary specialization of the doctor is cardiothoracic surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. Yanai Ben Gal
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Yanai Ben Gal