Prof. Dr. Sedat Ozkan
Memorial Sisli Hospital Istanbul
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
33 expert tags for Prof. Dr. Sedat Ozkan. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
- 1973-1979 Medical degree, Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey
- 1979-1984 Specialized Training in Psychiatry, Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey
- 1986-1986 Associate Professor
- 1993 Professor
- 1984-1986 Psychiatrist, Adana Mental Health and Disease Hospital, Adana, Turkey
- 1989-2011 Department of Psychiatry, Head of Communications Psychiatry, Istanbul University, Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey
- 1993-2011 Head of the Department of Psycho-Oncology, Institute of Oncology, Istanbul University, Institute of Oncology, Istanbul, Turkey
- 1995-1998 Head of Department of Psychiatry, Istanbul University, Istanbul Medical Faculty, Istanbul, Turkey
- 2014 Psychiatrist, Sisli Memorial Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the International Association for the Study Of Pain
- Member of the International Society of Psychosocial Oncology
- Member of the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine
- Board member of the European Association of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry and Psychosomatics
- Turkish Representative to the World Psychooncology Association
- Member of the American Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine and American Psychosomatic Society
- Member of the Istanbul American Robert College Alumnae Association
- Member of the World Psychooncology Association
- Member of the American Psychosomatic Society
- Founder and Chairman of the National Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Association
- Editor of Faculty of Medicine Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Bulletin
- Editor of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry books
- Member of the World Section on Psychosomatic Medicine
Molecularly imprinted electrochemical sensor for the selective and sensitive determination of octreotide in cancer patient plasma sample.
1 October, 2023
Engineering gain-of-function mutants of a WW domain by dynamics and structural analysis.
13 August, 2023
Allosteric regulatory control in dihydrofolate reductase is revealed by dynamic asymmetry.
Okmeydanı Cd., No: 4, 34384
About this place
Istanbul is the largest city in the country, as well as a leading economic and cultural center. The city lies on both sides of the
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Sedat Ozkan?
The primary specialization of the doctor is psychiatry, psycho-oncology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. Sedat Ozkan
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Sedat Ozkan