Prof. Dr. Robert Soler Rich
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
Cultured mesenchymal stem cells to treat patellar tendinopathy
- 1981 Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of the Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Sports Medicine and Biology, Paul Sabatier University of Toulouse
- Sports Traumatology, Paul Sabatier University Toulouse
- Hotel Dieu University Hospital Centre
- Montpelier University Hospital Centre
- Toulouse University Hospital Centre
- 1992-2000 Rheumatology Specialist, Mutua de Terrassa Hospital
- Founder and Co-Director of the Institute of Regenerative Tissue Therapy at Teknon Medical Center
- 1996 Faculty Member, Teknon Medical Center
- Medical Director of the Institute of Regenerative Tissue Therapy at Teknon Medical Centre
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the Spanish Society of Rheumatology
- Member of the MuscleTech Network
- Member of the Clinical and Experimental Research Group on Veterinary Trauma Medicine and Orthopaedics, Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Member of the TerCel Cell Therapy Network. Carlos III Health Institute. Ministry of Economy
Effect of Autologous Expanded Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells or Leukocyte-Poor Platelet-Rich Plasma in Chronic Patellar Tendinopathy (With Gap >3 mm): Preliminary Outcomes After 6 Months of a Double-Blind, Randomized, Prospective Study.
Radiation-induced Xerostomia in a Patient With Head and Neck Cancer Treated With Injection of Autologous Expanded Adipose Tissue-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells: A New Therapeutic Opportunity
Regarding of legislation on Cellular Therapy. A case report
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Robert Soler Rich?
The primary specialization of the doctor is regenerative medicine, orthopedics.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Robert Soler Rich