Prof. Dr. med. Roland Ladurner
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Board certification in surgery
- Board certification in abdominal surgery
- Board certification in thoracic surgery
- Board certification in endocrine surgery
- Board certification in vascular surgery
- Managing Senior Physician, Department of general, abdominal and transplant surgery, University Hospital of Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- 2022 Head Physician of the Department of general and abdominal surgery, hernia surgery, endocrine surgery, and thoracic surgery at the Academic Hospital Martha-Maria Munich
Awards & Memberships
- Listed in FOCUS Magazine's Top Doctors for Endocrine Surgery
Predicting complicated appendicitis is possible without the use of sectional imaging-presenting the NoCtApp score.
19 August, 2023
Long-term progression-free survival of a pre-treated patient with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) receiving trifluridine/tipiracil.
19 June, 2023
Primary admission to a surgical service facilitates early cholecystectomy in acute cholecystitis but does not influence patient outcome.
5 June, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Roland Ladurner?
The primary specialization of the doctor is general, abdominal, thoracic, endocrine, vascular and minimally invasive surgery.
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Roland Ladurner