Prof. Dr. med. Robert Rodl
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1986-1991 Medicine course at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- 1991-1994 Practical training in Munich, England, and Muenster
- 1994 Obtaining a license for medical practice
- 1996 Dissertation: "Experimental, electromyographic studies on the function of the healthy and the multi-directionally unstable shoulder joint"
- 1998 Obtaining specialization in general orthopedics
- 2004 Received additional specialization in orthopedic surgery
- 2004 Habilitation: "Extremity preserving tumor surgery"
- 2005 Obtaining additional specialization in trauma and orthopedic surgery
- 2005 Received additional specialization in children's orthopedics
- 2010 Orthopedic Professor
- 1993 Surgery at a teaching hospital of the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (Head: Prof.Dr.med J.Horn)
- 1994-1998 Department of pediatric orthopedics, deformity reconstruction and foot surgery at the University Hospital Munster (Head: Prof. Dr. med. W.Winkelmann)
- 1998-2008 Consultant, Department of pediatric orthopedics, deformity reconstruction and foot surgery at the University Hospital Munster (Head: Prof. Dr. med. W.Winkelmann)
- 2008 Head of the Department of pediatric orthopedics, deformity reconstruction and foot surgery at the University Hospital Munster (Head: Prof. Dr. med. W.Winkelmann)
Awards & Memberships
- 2006 Konrad Biesalski Prize of the German Society of Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery
- Member of the President of the Association for Pediatric Orthopedics
- Member of the German Society for Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery
- Member of the German Association for Foot Surgery
- Member of the Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society
- Member of the International Orthopedic Think Tank
Radiographic reference values of the central knee anatomy in 8-16-year-old children.
31 July, 2023
Antegrade Intramedullary Femoral Lengthening and Distal Temporary Hemiepiphysiodesis for Combined Correction of Leg Length Discrepancy and Coronal Angular Deformity in Skeletally Immature Patients.
21 April, 2023
Guided growth: angular deformity correction through temporary hemiepiphysiodesis with a novel flexible staple (FlexTack).
1 March, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Robert Rodl?
The primary specialization of the doctor is orthopedics, orthopedic and trauma surgery, and children's orthopedics.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Robert Rodl