Prof. Dr. med. Oliver Reich
Academic Hospital Harlaching Munich
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Prof. Dr. med. Oliver Reich. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
benign prostatic hyperplasia
transurethral resection prostate
squamous intraepithelial lesions
photoselective vaporization prostate
benign prostatic enlargement
transitional cell carcinoma
squamous cell carcinoma
lymph node metastasis
renal cell carcinoma
bipolar transurethral resection
transurethral prostate resection
node metastasis penile
- 1989-1995 Studied medicine at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, the University of Zurich, and the University of California, San Francisco
- 1993 Research associate in Harare, Zimbabwe, and with Bruno Reichart at the Department of Cardiac Surgery at Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
- 1998 Doctorate with in vitro studies on electrovaporization of the prostate
- 2004 Habilitation on experimental and clinical studies on reducing blood loss in transurethral therapy of benign prostate hyperplasia
- 2001 Specialization in Urology
- 1996-2003 Assistant Doctor Kantonsspital St. Gallen
- A scientific employee at the urological clinic of the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz, Germany
- A scientific employee at the urological clinic of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Germany
- 2003 Senior Physician at the Urological Clinic of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Germany
- 2007 Deputy Clinic Director and Senior Physician at the Urological Clinic and Polyclinic of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
- 2010 Head of the Urological Department, Academic Hospital Harlaching Munich, Germany
- 2022 Urological practice in Unterhaching near Munich. Reich has been operational at the Isar Clinic in Munich, Germany
- Head of Urological Department, Teaching Hospital, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Germany
Awards & Memberships
- 2005 Wolfgang Mauermayer Prize - High Power (80W) Potassium Titanyl Phosphate (KTP) Laser Vaporization Of The Prostate In 66 High-Risk Patients
- 2007 European Association of Urology – American Association of Urology Scholar (biennial award to 3 European urologists under the age of 40)
- 2009 Winner EAU European Urology Challenge
- 2009 Wolfgang Hepp Prize - a novel urinary marker for bladder cancer detection" (entire working group)
The Histologic and Molecular Spectrum of Highly Differentiated HPV-independent Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia.
1 August, 2023
Advanced Particle Size Analysis in High-Solid-Content Polymer Dispersions Using Photon Density Wave Spectroscopy.
26 July, 2023
Diagnostic work-up of benign prostatic hyperplasia : The German S2e-guideline 2023 part 1
Sanatoriumspl., 2, 81545
About this place
Munich is a beautiful city in Bavaria, the southern part of Germany. It is the third-biggest city in Germany after Berlin and Hamb
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Oliver Reich?
The primary specialization of the doctor is urology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. med. Oliver Reich
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Oliver Reich