Prof. Dr. med. Martin Kriegmair
Urological Clinic Munich-Planegg
4.0 on Google
The data collected based on 4 patient reviews on Google
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Prof. Dr. med. Martin Kriegmair. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
renal cell carcinoma
invasive bladder cancer
open partial nephrectomy
lower urinary tract
lymph node dissection
superficial bladder cancer
detection bladder cancer
realtime multispectral imaging
- 1978-1984 Studied human medicine at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich
- 1984 State examination and license to practice medicine
- 1986 Doctorate: The necrosis profile in bipolar high-frequency coagulation
- 1990 Recognition as a doctor for urology
- 1995 Recognition of the teaching qualification for the subject of urology at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich and the granting of the license to teach and the title of private lecturer by the Bavarian Minister of State for Education, Culture, Science, and Art
- 1999 Additional designation special urological surgery
- 2000 Authorization for further training in the field of urology
- 1985 Assistant at the Clinic for Surgery at the Medical University of Lubeck
- 1986 Assistant at the Clinic for Urology at the Medical University of Lubeck
- 1989 Assistant at the Clinic for Urology at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich, Klinikum Grosshadern
- 1989 Advisory activity for the Munich tumor center with a focus on bladder and renal cell carcinoma
- 1990 Senior Physician at the Department of urology at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich, Grosshadern Clinic
- 1997 Entry into the urological group practice
- 2001 Board of Directors of Urological Center Munich
- 2002 Appointment as "extraordinary professor" at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich
- 2002 Chief Physician of the Urological Clinic Munich-Planegg
- 2003 President of the Southeast German Society for Urology
- 2003 Appointment as a consultant for the field of "Urology" and the optional further training "Special Urological Surgery"
- 2011 Managing Director of MedVZentrum Ebersberg
Awards & Memberships
- 1994 American Urological Association Poster Award
- 1995 Award for Innovation in Urology, Dr. Robert Pfleger Foundation
- 1996 Video Award of the German Society of Urology
- 1997 American Urological Association Annual Audiovisual Awards
- Member of the German Society for Urology
- Member of the German Society for Laser Medicine
- Member of the American Urological Association
Peritoneal Flap for Lymphocele Prophylaxis Following Robotic-assisted Radical Prostatectomy with Lymph Node Dissection: The Randomised Controlled Phase 3 PELYCAN Trial.
3 August, 2023
Evaluation of sexual function and vaginal prolapse after radical cystectomy in women: a study to explore an under-evaluated problem
A self-supervised vision transformer to predict survival from histopathology in renal cell carcinoma.
Germeringer Str., 32, 82152
About this place
Munich is a beautiful city in Bavaria, the southern part of Germany. It is the third-biggest city in Germany after Berlin and Hamb
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Martin Kriegmair?
The primary specialization of the doctor is urology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. med. Martin Kriegmair
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Martin Kriegmair