Prof. Dr. med. Norbert Wagner, Ph.D.
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1978-1985 Study of human medicine at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, the Rhine-Westphalia University of Technology Aachen, and the University of Bonn
- 1985 Obtaining a license for medical practice
- 1986 Received Ph.D. in Bonn
- 1991 Obtaining specialization in pediatrics
- 1993-1996 Scholarship from the German Cancer Research Center, University of Cologne
- 1996 Habilitation and teaching license in Bonn
- 2005 Recognition of the main areas of pediatric hematology and oncology, as well as additional advanced training in pediatric gastroenterology and pediatric rheumatology
- 1985 Research Associate at Bochum University Hospital
- 1986-1991 Research Assistant at the University Children's Hospital Bonn
- 1991-1993 Research Fellow, Harvard Medical School in Boston
- 1996-2000 Senior Physician at the Department of pediatrics at the University of Bonn
- 2000-2007 Director of the Department of pediatrics and adolescent medicine, Dortmund Clinic
- 2007 Professor, Department of pediatrics and adolescent medicine at the University Hospital Aachen
Awards & Memberships
- 2012 President of the German Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
Psychometric Properties, Factor Structure, and Validity of the Sensitivity to Threat and Affiliative Reward Scale in Children and Adults.
The intricacies of Ebola NP0VP35 formation of inclusion body-like structures and their disruption reducing viral infection.
18 August, 2023
Towards in silico CLIP-seq: predicting protein-RNA interaction via sequence-to-signal learning.
4 August, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Norbert Wagner, Ph.D.?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatrics, pediatric hematology and oncology, pediatric gastroenterology and rheumatology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Norbert Wagner, Ph.D.