Prof. Dr. med. Matthias Goebeler
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Study of Medicine at the University of Muenster, University of Westphalia
- 1989-1993 Doctor-in-practice and then post-doc at the Institute for Experimental Dermatology, University of Munster
- 1993-1998 Further training in the field of dermatology and Venereology at the Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology, University Hospital Wurzburg
- 1998 Recognition as a specialist in Dermatology and Sexually transmitted diseases
- 1999 Appointment as Senior Physician at the Clinic for Dermatology, Venereology, and Allergology, University Hospital Wuerzburg
- 1999 Qualification in Allergology
- 2001 Habilitation
- 1993-1998 Internship in the Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Wurzburg
- 1998-2004 Senior Physician in the Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Wurzburg
- Professor of Clinical and Molecular Dermatology at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Heidelberg, Mannheim
- Head of the Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Giessen
- 2011 Professor of Dermatology and Venereology, University of Wurzburg
- 2011 Chief Physician of the Department of Adult and Pediatric Dermatology, Venereology, and Allergology at the University Hospital Wurzburg
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Dermatological Society
- Member of the Working Group Dermatological Research
- Member of the European Society of Dermatological Research
- Member of the German Society for Immunology
- Member of the European Dermatology Forum
Early clinical trial unit tumor board: a real-world experience in a national cancer network.
25 July, 2023
Tumor-derived GDF-15 blocks LFA-1 dependent T cell recruitment and suppresses responses to anti-PD-1 treatment.
20 July, 2023
A centre-based ambulatory care concept for hidradenitis suppurativa improves disease activity, disease burden and patient satisfaction: results from the randomized controlled EsmAiL trial.
17 July, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Matthias Goebeler?
The primary specialization of the doctor is dermatology, venerology, allergology and immunology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Matthias Goebeler