Prof. Dr. med. Marina Backhaus
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
Rheumaliga | Fibromyalgie
- 1981-1987 Medical Research, Humboldt University of Berlin
- 1987-1988 Ph.D. student and dissertation at the Humboldt University, Berlin
- 1987-1994 Continuing education in internal medicine, Charite University Medicine Berlin
- 1996 Board certification in rheumatology
- 2003 Habitation in internal medicine, Charite University Medicine Berlin
- 2003 Appointment as a private lecturer
- 2013 The German Society for Ultrasound in Medicine, instructor III level in the field of the musculoskeletal system
- 1994-2014 Head of the Outpatient Clinic for Rheumatology, Charite University Hospital Berlin.
- 2011-2014 Professor of rheumatology, Charite University Medicine Berlin
- 2014 Chief Physician of the Department of internal medicine, rheumatology and clinical immunology, Park-Clinic Weissensee Berlin
- 2015 Guest scientific contract with Charite University Medicine Berlin, working group imaging procedures, supervision of doctoral and scientific coursework
- 2015 Adjunct professor in rheumatology at the Charite University Medicine Berlin
- 2015 Research career at the Charite University Hospital Berlin, the working group on imaging diagnostics, supervision for doctoral theses and research projects
- 2016 Deputy Medical Director, Department of rheumatology and immunology, Park-Clinic Weissensee Berlin
Awards & Memberships
- 2001 The German Society for Ultrasound in Medicine Award
- 2004 Bruno Schuler Award, German Society for Rheumatology
- 2004 Poster Award, German Society for Rheumatology
- 2008 Poster Award, German Society for Rheumatology
- 2010 Poster Award, German Society for Rheumatology
- Member of the German Society for Rheumatology
- Member of the Regional Center for Rheumatism in Berlin
- Member of the German Rheumatism League
- Member of the German Society for Ultrasound in Medicine
- Member of the ultrasonic group, European Alliance of Associations for Rheumatology
- Task Force on ultrasound diagnostics of the outcome measures in rheumatoid arthritis clinical trials
[Can rheuma be scanned? : Review of the current study situation on fluorescence optical imaging].
25 August, 2023
[Castleman's disease in the rheumatological practice].
25 August, 2023
Search for Higgs Boson Decay to a Charm Quark-Antiquark Pair in Proton-Proton Collisions at sqrt[s]=13 TeV.
11 August, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Marina Backhaus?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, rheumatology, immunology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Marina Backhaus