Prof. Dr. med. Jurgen Hochberger
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied human medicine
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Obtaining specialization in internal medicine
- Received additional specialization in gastroenterology, diabetology, proctology, and interventional endoscopy
- Professor and Head of the Department of gastroenterology at the Nouvel Hospital Civil University Hospital in Strasbourg
- 2003 Chief Physician and Head, Department of endoscopy at the Erlangen University Hospital
- 2003-2012 Chief Physician of St. Bernward Hospital in Hildesheim
- Department of gastroenterology, Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Friedrichshain
Awards & Memberships
- Crystal Award at American Gastroenterology Week in San Diego
Comparison between traumatic and atraumatic over-the-scope clips in patients with duodenal ulcer bleeding: a retrospective analysis with propensity score-based matching.
Prophylactic clipping using the over-the-scope clip (OTSC) system after complex ESD and EMR of large colon polyps
Endoscopic trans-anal tube placement is a safe and helpful tool for colonic decompression: final results of a standardized single-centre retrospective assessment of 125 patients.
20 January, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Jurgen Hochberger?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, gastroenterology, diabetology, and interventional endoscopy.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Jurgen Hochberger