Prof. Dr. med. Jendrik Hardes
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1994-2000 Studied human medicine at the University of Muenster
- 2000 Obtaining a license for medical practice
- 2002 Defense of the dissertation: “Retrospective study of the results of surgical correction of spinal deformities in spina bifida patients”
- 2002-2007 Residency in the Department of general orthopedics of the University Hospital Muenster
- 2007 Obtaining specialization in orthopedics and trauma surgery
- 2007 Habilitation and a teaching license for orthopedics with the habilitation thesis: “The periprosthetic infection in tumor endoprosthetics. Clinical testing of an antimicrobial silver coating”
- 2011 Training as an orthopedist and trauma surgeon at the University Hospital in Muenster
- 2013 Received additional qualifications in the field of special orthopedic surgery and tumor orthopedics
- 2000-2001 Doctor in the internship, Department of trauma surgery, hand, and reconstructive surgery at the University Hospital Ulm
- 2007-2008 Senior Physician in the Department of general orthopedics at the University Hospital Muenster
- Center of sarcoma at the West German Tumor Center
- 2008 Department of tumor orthopedics and sarcoma surgery at the University Hospital Essen
- 2008 Transfusion Officer
- 2010 Associate Professor, Department of tumor orthopedics and sarcoma surgery at the University Hospital Essen
Awards & Memberships
- 2003 Mentor for cross-semester student groups in Omentum
- 2007 Organization of the international world tumor congress from the International Society of Limb Salvage in Hamburg
- 2008 Representative for quality assurance in medicine
- Listed in the FOCUS top list of doctors for bone and soft tissue tumors
Beyond type III Paprosky acetabular defects: are partial pelvic replacements with iliosacral fixation successful?
Return to Sports and Activity in Tumor Orthopaedics.
Association between local treatment modalities and event-free survival, overall survival, and local recurrence in patients with localised Ewing Sarcoma. Report from the Ewing 2008 trial.
27 July, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Jendrik Hardes?
The primary specialization of the doctor is orthopedics, trauma surgery, and sarcoma orthopedic surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Jendrik Hardes