Prof. Dr. med. Henning T. Baberg
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
Corona - We answer your questions.
Sudden cardiac death – how can you protect yourself?
How Helios works: Hygiene
- 1989-1996 Studied human medicine at the Ruhr University Bochum and the University of California San Diego
- 1997 Ph.D. in medical psychology
- 1996-2006 Medical University Clinic II, cardiology and angiology at the University Clinic Bergmannsheil in Bochum
- 2003 Specialist in internal medicine
- 2005 Specialist in cardiology
- 2005 Habilitation at the Ruhr University Bochum
- 2006-2009 Change to Helios Clinics as Head of corporate development and Managing Director of Helios Supply Centers
- 2009 Change to the Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch as Chief Physician of the Clinic and Polyclinic for Cardiology and Nephrology
- 2012 Member of the Medical Advisory Board of Helios Clinics
- 2012 Rector at the Medical School Berlin
- 2015 Medical Director, Department of internal medicine (cardiology and nephrology (kidney disease)) at Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the Medical Advisory Board
Oral anticoagulation in heart failure complicated by atrial fibrillation: a nationwide routine data study
Risk-related short-term clinical outcomes after transcatheter aortic valve implantation and their impact on early mortality: an analysis of claims-based data from Germany.
Risk-related short-term clinical outcomes after transcatheter aortic valve implantation and their impact on early mortality: an analysis of claims-based data from Germany
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Henning T. Baberg?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, cardiology, nephrology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Henning T. Baberg