Prof. Dr. med. Heiko Stern
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1974-1981 University of Mainz, medical school
- 1981 Medical license
- 1984 Ph.D. in human medicine
- 1987-1991 General pediatric training at the children's clinic at the Technical University of Munich
- 1992 Habilitation at the Medical Faculty of the Technical University of Munich
- 1991 Specialist in pediatrics, Hamburg
- 1992 Specialization in pediatric cardiology and neonatology
- 2008 Qualified as a doctor for adults with congenital heart defects
- 1981-1984 Internists cardiological activity at the University Clinic Mainz (II. Med. Kl) and Medical Clinic Innenstadt of the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- 1985-1987 Assistant doctor at the German Heart Center in Munich, pediatric cardiology
- 1989 Continuous scientific work in the field of magnetic resonance imaging for congenital heart defects
- 1991-1993 Assistant doctor at the German Heart Center in Munich, Department of pediatric cardiology
- 1994 Senior Registrar at Brompton Hospital London, Department of pediatric cardiology
- 1994-1998 Senior physician at the Department of pediatric cardiology, University Clinic Hamburg-Eppendorf
- 1994 Teaching position in pediatric cardiology at the Medical Faculty of the University of Hamburg
- 1998 Practice of pediatric cardiology in Gauting Branch associated practice for adults with congenital heart defects in Starnberg
- 1999 Founder and senior member of the magnetic resonance imaging working group at the Clinic for Congenital Heart Defects at the German Heart Center in Munich
- 2007 Practice of pediatric cardiology, M1 Private Clinic Munich
Awards & Memberships
- Member of The German Society of Paediatric Cardiology
- Member of the Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology
Prenatal Exposure to Maternal Mood Entropy is Associated with a Weakened and Inflexible Salience Network in Adolescence.
21 August, 2023
The Over-Irradiation Metabolite Derivative, 24-Hydroxylumister-ol3, Reduces UV-Induced Damage in Skin.
21 June, 2023
Experiences of COVID-19-Related Racism and Impact on Depression Trajectories Among Racially/Ethnically Minoritized Adolescents.
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Heiko Stern?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric cardiology, child and adolescent medicine, adult congenital heart defects, and neonatology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Heiko Stern