Prof. Dr. med. habil. Maciej Kielar
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1990 Graduated from Medical Academy in Warsaw
- 1994 The title of doctor of medical sciences awarded by the council of the Second Faculty of Medicine of the Medical University of Warsaw
- 1998 II degrees of specialization in general surgery
- 2003 II degrees of specialization in vascular surgery
- 2004 The title of doctor habilitated awarded by the Council of the Second Faculty of Medicine of the Medical University of Warsaw
- 2001-2003 Head of the research project of the Committee for Scientific Research (regarding reparative angiogenesis), manager and main contractor of 3 own research projects of the Medical University of Warsaw
- 2004-2007 Head of the KBN research project (regarding the influence of L-arginine on the walking efficiency of vascular patients)
- 2005 Academic lecturer at the Medical University of Warsaw in the field of general and vascular surgery
- 2006 Member of the Council of the 2nd Faculty of Medicine at the Medical University of Warsaw
- 2012 Academic lecturer at the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce in the field of anatomy, physiology, general and vascular surgery
- 2013 Manager of the statutory research project of the Jagiellonian University (concerning the epidemiology of colorectal cancer)
- 2013 Associate professor at the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce
- 2013 Member of the Council of the Faculty of Health Sciences of the Jagiellonian University
- 2013 Head of the oncology nursing department of the Faculty of Health Sciences of the Jagiellonian University
Basic Differences and Most Common Findings in Ultrasound Examinations of Musculoskeletal System in Children: A Narrative Literature Review.
12 October, 2022
EML1 is essential for retinal photoreceptor migration and survival.
21 February, 2022
Soluble Complement Component 1q Receptor 1 (sCD93) Is Associated with Graft Function in Kidney Transplant Recipients.
2 November, 2021
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. habil. Maciej Kielar?
The primary specialization of the doctor is general and vascular surgery, weight-loss and oncological surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. habil. Maciej Kielar