Prof. Dr. med. Dietlind Zohlnhofer-Momm
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1988-1995 Studied medicine at the Rhine-Westphalia Technical University of Aachen and the Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- 2003 Habilitation in internal medicine
- 2004 Obtaining specialization in internal medicine
- 2005 Focus on cardiology
- 2010 Received additional specialization in intensive care medicine
- 2013 Obtaining additional specialization in geriatrics
- 2006-2008 Senior Physician at the German heart center and the first medical clinic at the Technical University of Munich
- 2008-2013 Senior Physician and Professor for interventional and regenerative cardiology at the Charite University Hospital Berlin
- 2011-2013 Senior Physician at the Evangelical Geriatric Center in Berlin
- 2013 Chief Physician at the Department of cardiology at the Vivantes Hospital Wenckebach Berlin-Tempelhof
- 2014 Chief Physician of the Department of geriatrics at the Vivantes Hospital Wenckebach Berlin-Tempelhof
- Chief Physician of the Department of geriatrics at the Vivantes Hospital Auguste Viktoria Berlin-Schoneberg
Reducing urinary catheter use in geriatric patients - results of a single-center champion-led intervention.
14 February, 2023
Aortic annulus angulation does not attenuate procedural success of transcatheter aortic valve replacement using a novel self-expanding bioprosthesis.
Transcatheter aortic valve replacement with the 34 mm Medtronic Evolut valve : Early results of single institution experience.
About this place
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Dietlind Zohlnhofer-Momm?
The primary specialization of the doctor is geriatrics, internal medicine, cardiology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Dietlind Zohlnhofer-Momm