Prof. Dr. med. Clayton N. Kraft
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1990-1996 Study of medicine at the Heinrich Heine University Dusseldorf and the Friedrich-Wilhelm University of Bonn
- 1996 Final state exam
- 1996 Defense of doctoral dissertation in the field of surgery
- 2004 Habilitation in orthopedics
- 2012 Professorship course at the University of Bonn (trainees)
- 1995-1996 Practical year, Department of orthopedic surgery, Taunton; Department of Cardiology, University Bonn
- 1997-1998 Internship, Department of traumatology, University Hospital Bonn
- 1998-2003 Research Assistant of the Department of orthopedics, University Hospital Bonn
- 2003-2005 Senior Physician of the Department of orthopedics, University Hospital Bonn
- 2005-2007 Leading Senior Physician and Deputy Head of the Department of orthopedics, University Hospital Dusseldorf
- 2007 Head of the Department of adult and pediatric orthopedics, traumatology, and hand surgery at the Helios Hospital Krefeld
- 2011 Visiting Professor at the Friedrich-Wilhelm University of Bonn
- 2012 Lectureship at the Rhine-Westphalia University of Technology Aachen
- 2015 Head of the professional group on orthopedics and traumatology of the network of Helios clinics
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Member of the Association of Leading Orthopedists
- Member of the working group on Endoprosthetics
- Member of the working group on Osteosynthesis (graduates) of the International Association for the Study of Osteosynthesis
- Member of the International Association for the Study of Spinal Osteosynthesis
- Member of the German Association of Osteologists
- Member of the German Society of Spinal Surgery
- Member of the International Society of Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Spinal Fusion Procedures for Spinal Infections in a Nationwide Hospital Network in Germany.
Longitudinal detection of prion shedding in nasal secretions of CWD-infected white-tailed deer.
Difficulties of Breast Reconstruction - Problems That No One Likes to Face.
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Clayton N. Kraft?
The primary specialization of the doctor is orthopedics, traumatology, hand and spine surgery, joint replacement.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Clayton N. Kraft