Prof. Dr. med. Christian Witt
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1983 Promotion to Dr. med. at the Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald
- 1983-1984 Resident in the Department of maxillofacial surgery at the Clinic and Polyclinic for stomatology, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald
- 1984-1988 Further training as a specialist in internal medicine at the University Clinic and Polyclinic for internal medicine of the medical faculty (Charite) of the Humboldt University in Berlin
- 1988 Recognition as a specialist in internal medicine
- 1988-1990 Specialization in the field of pneumology at the Research Institute for Lung Diseases and Tuberculosis, I medical clinic of the Technical University of Munich, and Heckeshorn Lung Clinic in Berlin
- 1990 Recognition of the subspecialty in the field of pneumology
- 1993 Habilitation, license to teach in the subject of internal medicine
- 1994 Authorization to lead further training in the sub-area of pulmonary and bronchial medicine granted by the Berlin Medical Association
- 1990-1992 Assistant doctor in the gastroenterology department, Representative for pneumology of the Charite Clinic for internal medicine
- 1992 Senior Physician at the I medical clinic (Charite) for the area of responsibility for pneumology
- 1995 Examiner in the sub-field of pulmonary and bronchial medicine
- 1998 Appointed Professor for pneumology in the medical faculty (Charite) of the Humboldt University in Berlin
- 2001 Deputy Director of the Clinic for cardiology, pneumology, and angiology
- 2005 Head of the Department of outpatient pneumology (formerly Department of pneumatological oncology and transplantation medicine)
- Department of pneumology at MEOCLINIC Berlin
Awards & Memberships
- 2014-2016 Representative of the President of the European Parliament as an International Medical Consultant
- Member of the transplantation committee for thoracic organs of the German Heart Center Berlin
- Pneumatological Expert and Member of the examination and monitoring committee of the Standing Committee for Organ Transplantation of the German Medical Association
- Member of the German Review Board at Eurotransplant
Evaluation of a newly developed flipped-classroom course on interprofessional practice in health care for medical students.
A self-selected 16:8 time-restricted eating quasi-experimental intervention improves various markers of cardiovascular health in middle-age male cyclists.
Mechanistic Studies on the 1,2-Spin-Center Shift in Carbohydrate Systems with a Fluorenylcyclopropyl Radical Clock.
22 August, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Christian Witt?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, pulmonary and bronchial medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Christian Witt