Prof. Dr. Mario Bussi
University Hospital San Raffaele Milan IRCCS
3.3 on Google
The data collected based on 16 patient reviews on Google
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Prof. Dr. Mario Bussi. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
squamous cell carcinoma
neck squamous cell
endoscopic external dacryocystorhinostomy
head neck cancer
lymph node metastases
obstructive sleep apnea
voice prosthesis rehabilitation
paroxysmal positional vertigo
head neck reconstruction
rectus femoris muscle
island flap scaif
lowlevel laser therapy
laryngeal squamous cell
- 1977 Degree in Medicine and Surgery
- 1980 Specialist in Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck-Facial Pathology at the University of Turin
- 1986 Degree in “Restorative Maxillo-Facial Surgery” at the Paris VI University
- Training at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York, the Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital in New York, the Institute of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, and the Institut Gustave Roussy in Paris
- 2004 Director of the School of Specialization in Otolaryngology of the Vita-Salute S. Raffaele University of Milan
- 2007 Full Professor of Otolaryngology at the Vita-Salute S. Raffaele University of Milan
- 2012 Head of the Otolaryngology Unit of the S. Raffaele Scientific Institute
Awards & Memberships
- President of the Italian Society of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Member of the Italian Society of Otorhinolaryngology
- Member of the Italian Association of Head and Neck Oncology
- Member of the French Society of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology and Face and Neck Surgery
- Member of the European Laryngological Society
- Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
Impact of lymph node ratio and number of lymph node metastases on survival and recurrence in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma.
The social problem of presbystasis and the role of vestibular rehabilitation in elderly patients: a review.
Phenotypes, bedside examination, and video head impulse test in vestibular migraine of childhood compared with probable vestibular migraine and recurrent vertigo in childhood.
12 June, 2023
Via Olgettina, 60, 20132
About this place
Milan is the principal city of Northern Italy and the business capital of the Lombardy region. The town is famous for its innovati
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Mario Bussi?
The primary specialization of the doctor is otolaryngology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. Mario Bussi
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Mario Bussi