Prof. Dr. Lorenzo Dagna
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1999 Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Milan
- 2004 Specialization in Internal Medicine at the Vita-Salute San Raffaele University of Milan
- 2002-2011 Lecturer and Clinical Instructor, Vita-Salute San Raffaele University School of Medicine, Milan
- 2006-2011 Tutor and Counselor to Medical Students, Vita-Salute San Raffaele University School of Medicine, Milan
- Lecturer, Sintra-Estoril (PT), London (UK), Ede (NL) European Federation of Internal Medicine
- Co-Director and Lecturer, European School of Internal Medicine, Costa Rei
- Lecturer, Residency Program in Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Emergency Medicine, Gastroenterology, Anesthesia, Hematology, Thoracic Surgery, Vita-Salute San Raffaele University, Milan
- Vice-Coordinator, San Raffaele International MD Program, Vita-Salute San Raffaele University, Milan
- Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Vita-Salute San Raffaele University School of Medicine, Milan
- Head, Unit of Immunology, Rheumatology, allergy, and Rare Diseases, San Raffaele Hospital
Awards & Memberships
- Honorary Fellow of the European Federation of Internal Medicine
- Member of the Italian Society for Internal Medicine
- Member of the Italian Society for Rheumatology
- Chair of the Rare Disease Working Group of the European Federation of Internal Medicine
- Member of the Commission Expert Group on Rare Diseases, European Commission, Luxembourg, L
- Member of the Healthcare Professionals Working Party of the European Medicines Agency, EMA, London, UK
- Member of the Medical Advisory Board of the Erdheim-Chester Global Alliance, DeRidder, LA
- Member of the International Foundation of Medicine Oversight Committee of the National Board of Medical Examiners, Philadelphia
- Editor for Immunology and Rheumatology for the European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Board Member of the Foundation for the Development of Internal Medicine in Europe, Geneva
- Member of the Rare and Underdiagnosed Multidisciplinary Joint Committee of the European Union of Medical Specialists
Genome-wide association study identifies the first germline genetic variant associated with Erdheim Chester disease.
10 August, 2023
Immune regulators for the treatment of COVID-19: A critical appraisal after two years.
2 August, 2023
Cardiac involvement, a threatening very early manifestation of systemic sclerosis: evidence from VEDOSS patients.
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Lorenzo Dagna?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, rheumatology, allergology, and orphan diseases.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Lorenzo Dagna