Prof. Dr. Ishai Levin
Israel, Tel Aviv
Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Prof. Dr. Ishai Levin. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
laparoscopy during pregnancy
in vitro fertilization
metastatic spread tumors
lymphogenic metastatic spread
- 1988-1992 Studied at the School of Pharmacy, Hebrew University in Jerusalem
- 1994-1999 Studied at the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation at the Tel Aviv University
- 2000-2006 Training in gynecology at the Lis Maternity Hospital, Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre, Tel Aviv
- Obtaining specialization in gynecology
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- 2006-2007 Advanced laparoscopic surgery course at the Hospital Claude-Bernard Bichat
- 2015 Received the honorary title of professor for the study of early predictors of ovarian and uterine cancer
- 2015-2016 Master of business administration at the Tel Aviv University
- 1999 Attending in the Department of gynecology at the Lis Maternity Hospital, Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
- 2010-2017 Director of Department of outpatient gynecology at the Lis Maternity Hospital, Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre, Tel Aviv
- 2014 Clinical Associate Professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
- 2014 Head, Department of gynecology at the Lis Maternity Hospital, Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
- 2014 Head of the Endometriosis Center at the Lis Maternity Hospital, Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
- Clinic for recurrent pregnancy loss at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
- Department of gynecology at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre, Tel Aviv
Awards & Memberships
- Chairman of the Israeli Society for Gynecological Endoscopy
- Past President of the Israeli Society for Gynecological Endoscopy
- Member of the Israeli Association of Gynecological Oncology
- Member of the Israel Clinical Medicine Association
- Member of the Israeli Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Personalisation of a virtual gaming system for children with motor impairments: performance and usability.
Mapping Polar Distortions using Nanobeam Electron Diffraction and a Cepstral Approach.
25 July, 2023
Membranes Based on Cellulose and Copolymers of Acrylonitrile Prepared from Joint Solutions.
14 July, 2023
Weizmann St, 6,
Tel Aviv, Israel
About this place
Tel Aviv is Israel's largest metropolis and hub for innovation, culture, and creativity. The city is the most populous in Israel's
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Ishai Levin?
The primary specialization of the doctor is gynecology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. Ishai Levin
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Ishai Levin