Dr. Shelley Hukku
BLK Max Super Speciality Hospital Delhi
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Dr. Shelley Hukku. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
hyperbaric oxygen therapy
breast cancer radiation
squamous cell carcinoma
metastasis breast cancer
buccal mucosa cancer
fractionated palliative radiotherapy
skull base metastasis
lung adenosquamous carcinoma
- 1978 Studied human medicine at the Dr. Sampurnanand Medical College
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- 1980 Obtaining specialization in radiology from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research of Chandigarh
- Fellowship from the International Union Against Cancer at the Cambridge Hospital
- Scholarship from the Japan International Cooperation at the Nagoya University
- Fellowship from the from NargisDutt at the New York Memorial Hospital of Queens
- Scholarship at the St. Bartholomews Hospital of London
- Fellowship at the Anderson Cancer Center of Houston
- Scholarship at the Khariton University of Berlin
- Received additional qualifications in the field of radiation oncology
- Assistant Professor at the Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute of Ahmedabad
- Chief, Department of radiation oncology at the Oswal Cancer Foundation of Ludhiana
- Additional Professor, Department of radiation oncology at the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Lucknow
- Chief, Department of radiation oncology at the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute of New Delhi
- Senior Consultant and Coordinator at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital of New Delhi
- Department of radiation oncology at the BLK Max Super Speciality Hospital Delhi
Awards & Memberships
- 1996 First to initiate stereotactic radiosurgery and stereotactic radiotherapy (SRS/SRT) in India
- 2002 First to initiate Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) in North India
- 2010-2012 President of the Association of Radiation Oncologists of India
- Member of the international advisory group at the International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology and Physics, Journal of American Association for Radiation Oncology
- Expert of the International Atomic Energy Agency in Vienna
- Member of the Association of Radiation Oncologists of India
- Member of the American Association for Radiation Oncology
- Member of the European Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
"I just was really scared, because it's already such an uncertain time": Exploring women's abortion experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic in Canada.
Dosimetric analysis of cervical cancer stage IIB patients treated with volumetric modulated arc therapy using plan uncertainty parameters module of Varian Eclipse treatment planning system.
28 April, 2021
Practical consensus recommendations regarding role of postmastectomy radiation therapy.
Pusa Rd, , 110005
About this place
Delhi is one of the largest and most important cultural and economic cities, located in the north of the country on the banks of t
What is the specialization of Dr. Shelley Hukku?
The primary specialization of the doctor is radiation oncology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Dr. Shelley Hukku
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. Shelley Hukku
University Hospital Frankfurt am Main of Goethe-University
diagnostic and interventional radiology