Dr. Tali Jonash-Kimhi
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1995 Studied at the medical faculty of the Hebrew University
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- 1995-1996 Training at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre, Tel Aviv
- Trained at the Boston General Hospital in neuroradiology and endovascular neurosurgery
- Obtaining specialization in neuroradiology in diagnostic radiology
- 1996-2001 Ph.D. in radiology at the Medical Center Shiba
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- Received additional qualifications in the field of neuroradiology and endovascular neurosurgery
- 2004-2006 Professional development of the Clinical Department of radiology and imaging at the University Hospital Toronto
- Postgraduate internship on a student exchange program in the USA
- 2006-2014 Senior Physician at the Department of Neuroradiology at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre, Tel Aviv
- 2014 Head, Department of Neuroradiology at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
- Curator in radiology on the course of postgraduate education at the Tel Aviv University
Awards & Memberships
- Honorary Speaker at the profile conference on neuroradiology and minimally invasive neurosurgery at the French Hospital "Bicetre"
- Honorary Reviewer of several authoritative publications in clinical neurology, neurosurgery, and diagnostic radiology
- Member of the World Association of Clinical Neuroradiology
- Member of the Israeli Society for Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Member of the European Organization for Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery
Circle of Willis integrity in acute middle cerebral artery occlusion: does the posterior communicating artery matter?
1 August, 2023
Endovascular thrombectomy is beneficial for functional nonagenarians - a multicenter cohort analysis.
Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Alteplase before Endovascular Thrombectomy: A Pooled Analysis with Focus on the Elderly.
26 June, 2022
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. Tali Jonash-Kimhi?
The primary specialization of the doctor is diagnostic radiology, neuroradiology, and endovascular neurosurgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. Tali Jonash-Kimhi