Dr. med. Alexander Seelhoff
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1990-1996 Studied medicine at various prestigious institutions in Cologne, New Haven (Yale), and New York (Mount Sinai)
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- 1999-2003 Obtaining specialization in internal medicine and gastroenterology in Cologne
- 2004-2007 Received additional specialization in hepatology at the Center for Liver Transplantation of Essen University
- 2007-2010 Obtaining additional specialization in interventional endoscopy at Evangelical Hospital Duesseldorf
- Director, Department of gastroenterology, Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Spandau
Long-term persistence of HCV resistance-associated substitutions after DAA treatment failure.
Brown Bowel Syndrome: An Exceedingly Rare Condition with Longstanding Malabsorption and an Unusual Cause of Colon Pseudo-Obstruction.
29 November, 2021
COVID-19: a fatal case of acute liver failure associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection in pre-existing liver cirrhosis.
3 September, 2021
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Alexander Seelhoff?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, gastroenterology, hepatology, and interventional endoscopy.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. med. Alexander Seelhoff