Dr. Graziano Barera
University Hospital San Raffaele Milan IRCCS
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Dr. Graziano Barera. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
multisystem inflammatory syndrome
leg length discrepancy
glutenrelated amylase autoantibodies
celiac antitransglutaminase antibodies
- 1986 Medical Degree, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
- 1990 Residency in Pediatrics, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
- 1993 Residency in Neonatology, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
- 1987-1988 Research Fellow, Department of Pediatrics, Diabetes and Endocrine Unit, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
- 1989-2001 Junior Consultant, Dept. of Pediatrics and Neonatology, University Hospital San Raffaele, Milan, Italy
- 1992-2003 Tutor, School of Pediatrics, the University of Milan, Milan, Italy
- 2002 Senior Consultant and Head of Neonatology Unit, University Hospital San Raffaele, Milan, Italy
- 2003 Contract professor in Neonatology, Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele, Milan, Italy
Maternal anxiety-driven modulation of fetal limbic connectivity designs a backbone linking neonatal brain functional topology to socio-emotional development in early childhood.
A comparative study using insulin pump therapy and continuous glucose monitoring in newly diagnosed very young children with type 1 diabetes: it is possible to bend the curve of HbA1c.
1 August, 2023
Tolerogenic IL-10-engineered dendritic cell-based therapy to restore antigen-specific tolerance in T cell mediated diseases.
Via Olgettina, 60, 20132
About this place
Milan is the principal city of Northern Italy and the business capital of the Lombardy region. The town is famous for its innovati
What is the specialization of Dr. Graziano Barera?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatrics, neonatology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Dr. Graziano Barera
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. Graziano Barera