Dr. Gil Beer
Israel, Tel Aviv
Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Dr. Gil Beer. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
carotid artery occlusive
left ventricle function
hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy
congenital heart effects
- 1994-2001 Studied human medicine at the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- 2003-2008 Pediatrics residency at the Schneider Children's Medical Center of Israel
- Obtaining specialization in pediatrics
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- Received additional qualifications in the field of pediatric cardiology
- 2008-2011 Fellow in pediatric cardiology at the Schneider Childrens Medical Center
- 2012-2013 Pediatric fellow at the University of California Medical Center
- 2013 Department of pediatric cardiology at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
MYOCARDIAL FUNCTION IN FETUSES WITH CONGENITAL CYTOMEGALOVIRUS INFECTION.
29 July, 2023
The prevalence of abnormal right ventricle speckle strain in the setting of acute myocarditis and preserved left ventricle function.
JCAD promotes arterial thrombosis through PI3K/Akt modulation: a translational study.
21 May, 2023
Weizmann St, 6,
Tel Aviv, Israel
About this place
Tel Aviv is Israel's largest metropolis and hub for innovation, culture, and creativity. The city is the most populous in Israel's
What is the specialization of Dr. Gil Beer?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric cardiology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Dr. Gil Beer
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. Gil Beer