Prof. Dr. Ari Derowe
Israel, Tel Aviv
Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Prof. Dr. Ari Derowe. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
obstructive sleep apnea
head neck surgery
vocal fold paralysis
peristomal tracheal pathologies
nasolacrimal duct cyst
- 1980-1987 Studied human medicine at the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- Obtaining specialization in pediatrics
- Habilitation and a teaching license in otolaryngological disease and head and neck surgery track of the faculty of medicine at the Tel Aviv University
- 1989 Research fellowship from the applied physics group at the School of Physics and Astronomy
- 1989-1995 Residency in otolaryngology - head and neck surgery at the Kaplan Hospital of Rehovot
- 1991-1995 Residency in otolaryngology - head and neck surgery at the Meir Hospital, Sapir Medical Center of Kfar Saba
- Received additional qualifications in the field of pediatric otolaryngology
- 1995 American physicians fellowship for medicine in Israel-fellowship grant
- 1995-1996 Clinical Fellow in pediatric otolaryngology of the Department of otolaryngology and human communication at the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Medical College of Wisconsin
- 2007 Visiting Professor of the Department of otolaryngology at the Stanford School Of Medicine
- 1988 Internship at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv and Rokach Hospitals
- 1994-2002 Clinical Instructor in otolaryngology at the Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University
- 1995-1996 Instructor in the Department of otolaryngology and human communication at the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Instructor at the Stanford School Of Medicine
- 1996-1998 Staff in otolaryngology - head and neck surgery at the Meir Hospital, Sapir Medical Center of Kfar-Saba
- 2009 Senior Lecturer in otolaryngology at the Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University
- 1999 Director, Department of pediatric otolaryngology at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
Awards & Memberships
- 1989 Member of the Israeli Medical Association
- 1996 Educational grant from the InStent
- 1997 Member of the Israeli Society of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- 1997 Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- 2004 Member of the American Bronchoesophageal Association
- 2003 Secretary of the Israeli Society of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- About 30 presentations at scientific conferences
International Pediatric Otolaryngology Group (IPOG) consensus on scoring of pediatric Drug Induced Sleep Endoscopy (DISE).
Unilateral Increase of Gustatory Thresholds in Acute Otitis Media: A Pilot Study.
Nasal foreign bodies incidentally detected on dental radiography.
16 September, 2022
Weizmann St, 6,
Tel Aviv, Israel
About this place
Tel Aviv is Israel's largest metropolis and hub for innovation, culture, and creativity. The city is the most populous in Israel's
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Ari Derowe?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric otolaryngology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. Ari Derowe
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Ari Derowe