Prof. Dr. med. Sebastian Wille
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied economics in Kiel
- Studied medicine at Marburg University and Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- 1995 Specialized training in urology in Munich, Bern, and Marburg
- Doctorate (with distinction) on the subject of "Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) on paraffin sections to exclude or prove trisomy 18."
- Habilitation on the subject of "Urinary incontinence after radical prostatectomy."
- 2014 Appointed as a professor
- Internships abroad in Manchester, Preston, Bern (Switzerland), Balboa (Spain), Marseilles and Lyon (France), Vienna (Austria), and Florence (Italy)
- 2004 Assistant Medical Director at the University Hospital of Cologne
- 2013 Coordinator of the continence and pelvic floor center at the University Hospital of Cologne
- 2015 Head of the Department of urology at Beta Clinic Bonn
- Senior Consultant and Deputy Director of the Urological Clinic and Polyclinic at the University Hospital in Cologne
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society for Urology
- Member of the European Association of Urology
- Member of the International Continence Society
- Two patents for a medical device (one for a measuring capsule for conducting long-term urodynamics without a catheter)
- The first lecture prize of the German Society of Urology
- Member of the Astellas Overactive Bladder group of experts
Influence of shading on zirconia's phase transformation and flexural strength after artificial aging.
The complementarity of phosphatidylethanol in whole blood and ethyl glucuronide in hair as biomarkers for the monitoring of alcohol use.
28 July, 2023
Derivation and application of indoor air screening values for inhalation exposure to semi-volatile organic compounds.
27 July, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Sebastian Wille?
The primary specialization of the doctor is urology, surgical urology, drug therapy for urological tumors and andrology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Sebastian Wille