Prof. Dr. med. Ralph Grabitz
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied human medicine
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- Obtaining specialization in pediatrics
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- Additional training in special cardiology for congenital heart defects in adults
- Received additional qualifications in the field of pediatric cardiology
- Obtaining further specialization in sports medicine
- Director, Department of pediatric cardiology, allergology, and pneumology at the University Hospital Halle (Saale)
- Center of medical care at the University Hospital Halle/Saale
- Medical Director of the Specialist Center for pediatrics and human genetics at the Medical Care Center of the University Hospital Halle (Saale)
Awards & Memberships
- Chairman of the specialist committee for pediatrics and adolescent medicine at the Saxony-Anhalt Medical Association
- Chairman of the specialist committee focusing on pediatric cardiology at the Saxony-Anhalt Medical Association
- Member of the Competence Network for Congenital Heart Defects and the Register of Congenital Heart Defects
Impact of Right Ventricular Pressure Load After Repair of Tetralogy of Fallot.
5 April, 2022
German Registry for Cardiac Operations and Interventions in Patients with Congenital Heart Disease: Report 2020-Comprehensive Data from 6 Years of Experience.
Prediction of prognosis in patients with tetralogy of Fallot based on deep learning imaging analysis.
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Ralph Grabitz?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric cardiology, congenital heart defects, sports medicine, allergology and pneumology.
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Ralph Grabitz