Prof. Dr. med. Marcin Krawczyk
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied human medicine
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Obtaining specialization in internal medicine
- Received additional specialization in gastroenterology and hepatology
- Consultant Hepatologist, Department of adult gastroenterology, hepatology, endocrinology, diabetology, and nutritional medicine at the University Hospital Saarland Homburg
- 2015 Head of the Laboratory of Metabolic Liver Diseases of Warsaw Medical University
- Head, Department of adult gastroenterology, hepatology, endocrinology, diabetology, and nutritional medicine at the University Hospital Saarland Homburg
Awards & Memberships
- 2015-2017 Member of the Board of the German Liver Society
- 2017 Laureate of the scientific award of the weekly "Politics" in the nomination "Life Sciences"
- 2018 Winner of the "Supertalents in Medicine" competition, organized by "Pulse of Medicine"
- Member of the steering committee of the nonalcoholic fatty liver disease clinical study group
Corrigendum to 'Simultaneous Liver- Kidney Transplantation and The Use of Intraoperative Dialysis- A Monocenter Study' [Transplantation Proceedings 54/4 (2022) 1002-1006].
Stabilization and racetrack application of asymmetric Néel skyrmions in hybrid nanostructures.
21 August, 2023
Free-Circulating Nucleic Acids as Biomarkers in Patients After Solid Organ Transplantation.
15 August, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Marcin Krawczyk?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, gastroenterology, and hepatology, endocrinology, nutritional medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Marcin Krawczyk