Prof. Dr. med. Jun Oh
University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Prof. Dr. med. Jun Oh. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
percutaneous coronary intervention
rotator cuff repair
squamous cell carcinoma
aortic valve replacement
mesenchymal stromal cells
nonalcoholic fatty liver
neck squamous cell
cell lung cancer
amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- 1989-1995 Studied human medicine at the Heidelberg University
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- 2002-2004 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Obtaining specialization in pediatrics
- Received additional specialization in pediatric nephrology
- Obtaining additional specialization in pediatric gastroenterology
- 2004-2007 Pediatric nephrology at the University of Heidelberg
- 2007-2010 Pediatric nephrology and gastroenterology, University of Duesseldorf
- 2010-2016 Vice Head, Department of pediatrics at the University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf
- 2016 Head, Department of pediatrics at the University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf
- 2019 Director, Head, Department of pediatrics at the University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the American Society of Nephrology
- Member of the International Pediatric Nephrology Association
- Member of the German Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Member of the Society for Pediatric Nephrology
- Member of the Society for Nephrology
- Member of the Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Member of the German Society for Transitional Medicine
Correlations with REM sleep behavior disorder severity in isolated rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorders patients.
Surface protein-retractive and redox-degradable mesoporous organosilica nanoparticles for enhanced cancer therapy.
Effect of cresol isomers on reproduction and gene expression in Daphnia magna.
1 October, 2023
Martinistraße, 52, 20251
About this place
Hamburg is the second-largest metropolis in Germany, located on the banks of the Elbe. It is one of the wealthiest cities in the c
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Jun Oh?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatrics.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. med. Jun Oh
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Jun Oh