Prof. Dr. med. Rainer Gerhard Kozlik-Feldmann
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1981-1987 Studied human medicine at the Heinrich Heine University in Duesseldorf
- 1989 Doctorate at the Heinrich-Heine-University Duesseldorf, Department for children's cardiology (Prof. Dr. M. Bourgeois): "The influence of a Waterston-Cooley anastomosis on the pulmonary artery system in patients with tetralogy of Fallot"
- 1997 Obtaining specialization in pediatrics
- 1999 Received additional specialization in pediatric cardiology
- 1999 Specialist knowledge in radiation protection in X-ray diagnostics
- 2009 Obtaining additional specialization in congenital heart defects in adults
- 2009 Habilitation and teaching license at the Ludwig Maximilians University Munich
- 2009 A chance to teach at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich in pediatrics: "New approaches in the therapy of congenital heart defects. Example of muscular ventricular septal defects in an animal model"
- 2012 Qualification for subject-related genetic counseling
- 2012 Optional further training in special pediatric intensive care medicine
- 2014 Habilitation and teaching license, medical faculty at the University of Hamburg
- 1988-1990 Research Assistant, Department of pediatrics at the Heinrich Heine University in Duesseldorf (Project Manager: Prof. Dr. D. Reinhardt)
- 1990-1991 Scientific Assistant, Department of pediatrics at the Heinrich Heine University in Duesseldorf (Director: Prof. Dr. med. E. Schmidt)
- 1991-1995 Scientific Assistant, Department of pediatrics at the Ludwig Maximilians University Munich (Director: Prof. Dr. D. Reinhardt)
- 1995-1998 Research Assistant, Department of pediatric cardiology and pediatric intensive care medicine at the Hauner Children's Hospital of the Ludwig Maximilians University Munich (Head: Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h.c. Heinrich Netz)
- 1998-2003 Senior Physician, Department of pediatric cardiology and pediatric intensive care medicine at the University Hospital in Grosshadern
- 2001-2014 Permanent Deputy to the Medical Director, Department of pediatric cardiology, cardiac surgery for congenital heart defects at the University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf
- 2014 Director, Department of pediatric cardiology, congenital heart defects at the University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf
- 2018 Professorship at the University of Hamburg
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society for Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
- Member of the German Society for Pediatric Cardiology
- Member of the Association for European Pediatric Cardiology
- Member of the German Society for Cardiology - Heart and Circulatory Research
- Member of the European Society of Cardiology
Comparison of the Prolonged- and Immediate-Release Tacrolimus Capsule Formulation: The Patient's View and Medication Satisfaction of Patients After Pediatric Heart Transplantation.
Siblings with Gorlin-Goltz syndrome associated with cardiac tumors: a case report and review of literature.
5 July, 2023
A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis on Stenting for Aortic Coarctation Management in Adults.
7 June, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Rainer Gerhard Kozlik-Feldmann?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric cardiology, congenital heart defects.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Rainer Gerhard Kozlik-Feldmann