Prof. Dr. med. Jorg Muller
Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Spandau
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Prof. Dr. med. Jorg Muller. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
congenital myasthenic syndrome
deep brain stimulation
central nervous system
multiple system atrophy
internal carotid artery
- Studied human medicine
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Obtaining specialization in neurology
- 1995-1997 Clinical and Research Associate, Department of neurosurgery, Charite University Hospital in Berlin
- 1995 Research and teaching activities with a focus on Parkinson's disease, tremor disorders, dystonia, botulinum toxin therapy, movement analysis, neurophysiology, and genetics
- 1997-2008 Clinical and Research Associate at the Department of Neurology, Medical University of Innsbruck
- 2003-2008 Senior Physician, Department of Neurology, Medical University of Innsbruck
- 2003 Habilitation at the faculty of medicine of the Leopold-Franzens University in Innsbruck
- 2008 Chief Physician of the Department of neurology with stroke unit at the Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Spandau
- 2014-2017 Deputy Medical Director of Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Spandau
- 2018 Medical Doctor at the Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Spandau
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the International Society of Movement Disorders
- Member of the German Society of Neurology
- Member of the Berlin Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Member of the German Society for Clinical Neurophysiology
- Member of the German Society for Neurorehabilitation
- Member of the German Parkinson Society
- Member of the German Stroke Association
- Member of the Austrian Working Group on Dystonia and Botulinum Toxin
- Member of the Austrian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology
- Member of the Austrian Parkinson Society
Transabdominal esophago-cutaneous fistula closure with endoscopic negative pressure therapy using a thin open-pore film drain in a pull-through technique.
Hotspots and future trends of phosphorus recycling from livestock manure: A bibliometric review.
20 September, 2023
Analysis of real-world visual ergonomics at the visual display unit.
Neue Bergstraße, 6, 13585
About this place
Berlin is a place with a rich and amusing history. It is well-known as the capital of Germany and the biggest city in the country.
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Jorg Muller?
The primary specialization of the doctor is neurology, neurophysiology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. med. Jorg Muller
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Jorg Muller
Vivantes Hospital Auguste Viktoria Berlin-Schoneberg
neurology and intensive therapy, neurophysiology