Prof. Dr. med. Holm Muhlbauer
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied at the University of Copenhagen
- Broad surgical training at the large university clinics in Copenhagen
- Specialization in plastic surgery at the Department of plastic surgery, hand surgery and Center for burn injuries at the Munich Bogenhausen Clinic (Head Physician Prof. Muhlbauer)
- 2003 Specialization in reconstructive microsurgery under Professor Ninkovic, chief physician at the Munich Bogenhausen Clinic
- 2003 Head of the breast and aesthetic surgery section at the Munich Bogenhausen Clinic
- 2009 Head of the Department of plastic and aesthetic surgery at ATOS Orthopedic Clinic Munich
Awards & Memberships
- 2013-2017 5 times in a row, was mentioned in the renowned FOCUS list of doctors as the best doctor in Germany for breast surgery
- Member of German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Member of the European Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the European Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member of the International Society of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery
- Member of Interplast Germany
Intravenous ferric derisomaltose versus oral iron for persistent iron deficient pregnant women: a randomised controlled trial.
Iron supplements in pregnant women with normal iron status: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Dual intron-targeted CRISPR-Cas9-mediated disruption of the AML RUNX1-RUNX1T1 fusion gene effectively inhibits proliferation and decreases tumor volume in vitro and in vivo.
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Holm Muhlbauer?
The primary specialization of the doctor is reconstructive, plastic and aesthetics surgery, hand and burn surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Holm Muhlbauer