Prof. Dr. med. habil. Jorg Scholz
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1976 Graduated from medical studies at the Free University of Berlin
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- 1978 Received recognition as a specialist in orthopedics
- 2005 Habilitation at the Technical University of Berlin to obtain a license to teach the subject “Technology of Endoprosthetics”
- 2006 Permission to teach endoprosthesis technology at the Technical University of Berlin
- 2008 Recognition as a specialist in traumatology
- 1973-1978 Physician's Assistant, Department of orthopedic at the Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Neukolln
- 1978-1991 Senior Doctor, Department of orthopedic at the Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Neukolln
- 1991 Lecturer at the Department of medical technologies at the Technical University of Berlin
- 1991-2000 Chief Physician, Department of orthopedic at the Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Neukolln
- 2000-2013 Chief Physician, Department of orthopedic at the Helios Hospital Emil von Behring Berlin-Zehlendorf
- 2009 Medical Director at the Helios Hospital Emil von Behring Berlin-Zehlendorf
- 2013 Chief Physician, Department of orthopedic and traumatology at the MEOCLINIC Berlin
- Department of orthopedic robotic rehabilitation at the WALK AGAIN Center Berlin
Capacitance sensors in cell-based bioprocesses: online monitoring of biomass and more.
22 August, 2023
Shell-sheddable dendritic polyglycerol sulfates loaded with sunitinib for inhibition of tumor angiogenesis.
25 July, 2023
Uncovering the gastrointestinal passage, intestinal epithelial cellular uptake, and AGO2 loading of milk miRNAs in neonates using xenomiRs as tracers.
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. habil. Jorg Scholz?
The primary specialization of the doctor is orthopedic robotic rehabilitation, orthopedic surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. habil. Jorg Scholz