Prof. Dr. med. dent. Ulrich Lotzmann
University Hospital Marburg
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
44 expert tags for Prof. Dr. med. dent. Ulrich Lotzmann. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
speech sound production
mandibular complete dentures
oral functional disorders
templateguided flapless implant
- 1981-1986 Studied dental medicine
- Obtaining a license for dental practice
- 1988 Defense of the dissertation: "Paraocclusal Achsiography with the hinge axis - writing system according to Meyer/dal Ri as part of a functional analysis study" (Prof. Dr. A. Motsch)
- 1991 Scientific Assistant (C1)
- 1994 Habilitation and a teaching license in the subject of dentistry, oral medicine, and maxillofacial medicine at the Georg-August University of Goettingen
- Obtaining specialization in dentistry
- 1995 Senior Assistant (C2)
- 1997 Received additional qualifications in the field of prosthetics from the German Society for Dental Prosthetics and Materials Science
- 1986 Research Associate in the Department of prosthetics I (Head: Prof. Dr. L. W. R. Kobes)
- 1990 Visiting Assistant Professor as part of a research and teaching stay at the University of California
- 1990 Senior Physician in the Department of orofacial prosthetics at the Dental Clinic of Goettingen
- 1991 Visiting Assistant Professor as part of a research and teaching stay at the University of California (funded by the German Society for Dental, Oral, and Maxillofacial Medicine)
- 1993 Visiting Assistant Professor as part of a research and teaching stay at the Department of restorative dentistry at the University of California
- 1995 C3 Professorship of the Department of orofacial prosthetics at the University Hospital Marburg
- 1995 Visiting Assistant Professor during a teaching stay at the Department of restorative dentistry at the University of California
- 1995 C3 Professor and Deputy Head, Department of orofacial prosthetics at the University Hospital Marburg
- 1996 Visiting Professor as part of a teaching and research stay at the Dental School of the University of California
- 1997 C4 Professorship and Director, Department of orofacial prosthetics at the University Hospital Marburg
Awards & Memberships
- 1983 Member of the advisory board of the trade journal "Dentallabor"
- 1987 Kemptner Advancement Prize of the working group for functional diagnostics in the German Society for Dentistry, Oral Medicine, and Maxillofacial Medicine
- 1988-1989 Independent management of the pre-clinical courses (technical propaedeutics, phantom courses I, II)
- 1989-1991 Member of the nomenclature commission for functional diagnostics in the German Society for Dentistry, Oral Medicine, and Maxillofacial Medicine
- 1994 Member of the jury at the international prosthetics competition "Golden Parallelometer"
- 1994 Member of the editorial board of the Italian journal "Dentallabor Italia"
- 1994 Lecturer at the "Dentistry plus" specialist college of the Dental Association of Westphalia-Lippe
- 1994 Lecturer at the specialist college "Initiative comprehensive dentistry" of the Dentists' Association of Lower Saxony
- 1995 Member of the advisory board of the dental journal "ZWR Dentists world"
- 1995 Member of the selection committee for the dentistry course at the Georg-August University in Goettingen
- 1997 Member of the examination committee "Specialist for dental prosthetics" in the German Society for Dental Prosthetics and Materials Science
- 1998 Conference President at the 44th dental day of Westphalia-Lippe: "The functionally disturbed masticatory organ - diagnostics and therapy"
- 1998 Co-editor of the dental and dental technical journal "Teamwork"
- 2000 Conference President at the 47th dentists' day of the Dentists' Chamber of Lower Saxony
- 2000 Member of the commission "Physiotherapy course"
- 2000 Member of the scientific advisory board of the Dental Association of Lower Saxony
- 2000 Member of the advisory board of the journal "Dental Dialogue
Conradistraße, 10, 35043
About this place
Marburg is a small but lively city in the heart of Germany. Halfway between Frankfurt and Kassel, Marburg is today a vibrant stude
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. dent. Ulrich Lotzmann?
The primary specialization of the doctor is orofacial prosthetics.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. med. dent. Ulrich Lotzmann
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. dent. Ulrich Lotzmann