Prof. Dr. med. Carsten Muller-Tidow
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Medical studies in Aachen, Bonn, and USA
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Specialist training in internal medicine, University Hospital Muenster
- Obtaining specialization in internal medicine
- Heisenberg Scholarship Holder of the German Research Foundation
- Received additional qualifications in the field of hematology
- Obtaining further specialization in oncology
- Clinical work in internal medicine at the University Hospital in Muenster
- Senior Physician, Department of internal medicine at the University Hospital Muenster
- 2009 University Professor for internal medicine with a focus on hematology and oncology at the University of Muenster
- 2014-2017 Medical Director of the Department of internal medicine IV (hematology and oncology) and Head of the State Center for Cell and Gene Therapy at the University Hospital Halle
- 2017 Medical Director of the Department of internal medicine (hematology, oncology, and rheumatology) at the Heidelberg University Hospital
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the Extended Board of Directors of the National Center for Tumor Diseases
- Scholarship Holder from the German Research Foundation for several years in Los Angeles at the University of California
Resolving the spatial architecture of myeloma and its microenvironment at the single-cell level.
17 August, 2023
The relevance of the hematopoietic niche for therapy resistance in acute myeloid leukemia.
11 August, 2023
Impact of BMI on patient outcome in acute myeloid leukaemia patients receiving intensive induction therapy: a real-world registry experience.
4 August, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Carsten Muller-Tidow?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, hematology, oncology, and rheumatology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Carsten Muller-Tidow